- benefiting the Ovarian Cancer National AllianceThe Ovarian Cancer National Alliance is a powerful voice for everyone touched by ovarian cancer. We connect survivors, women at risk, caregivers and health providers with the information and resources they need. We ensure that ovarian cancer is a priority for lawmakers and agencies in Washington, DC, and throughout the country. We help our community raise their voices on behalf of every life that has been affected by this disease. More info at www.ovariancancer.org Thanks for golfing to support the women in your life!
● July 1-August 15
Click Tournament Rules
How to Participate and Qualify:
● Signup to register for the competition
● Donation Fee: $10 minimum per single golfer
● Go play an 18-hole round at your golf club or any golf course and record your gross score (Front 9 and Back 9)
● Return to OCNA website or log back into Vie and enter your gross score for that round. You can enter your score from any smart phone or device for convenience.
● Select the course and tees played. Gross score will be adjusted by course handicap and to course rating and slope automatically to calculate your VIE Net Score - to compete with other qualifiers playing different courses.
● Golfers who raise the most funds in the donation category for both singles and mixed team will earn a full, all-inclusive Las Vegas Golf & Spa package without cost
● Tell your friends to support your effort and donate to the Awareness Cup!
Prizes: Awarded to the top 3 places in Singles Low Net Best-Ball. The OCNA Golf-for-Women Charity will be presented to the winning individual low gross and team low net best-ball champions.
About the OCNA Golf-for-Women Charity Cup: The tournament was inspired by countless women who experience the impact of this disease personally, and their family and friends.